Spring Hill Primary Pre Kindergarten 2020-2021
Pre-registration is now being taken for Pre Kindergarten students
who will be four years of age by September 1, 2020.
Online enrollment can be completed now by going to:
- Go to the Parents tab
- Click on Enroll a New Student
Spring Hill Primary’s PreK is a qualifying program.
You will be contacted at the end of July to bring documents to complete the qualification process.
Please refer to the list below for ways to qualify.
To be eligible for enrollment in a free prekindergarten class, a child must be at four years of age on or before September 1 of the current school year and meet at least one of the following eligibility requirements:
- is unable to speak and comprehend the English language; or
- is educationally disadvantaged (which means a student eligible to participate in the
national free or reduced-price lunch program... or
- is homeless, as defined by 42 U.S.C. Section 1143a, regardless of the residence of the child, of either parent of the child, or of the child's guardian or other person having lawful control of the child; or
- is the child of an active duty member of the armed forces of the United States, including the state military forces or a reserve component of the armed forces, who is ordered to active duty by proper authority; or
- is the child of a member of the armed forces of the United States, including the state military forces or a reserve component of the armed forces, who was injured or killed while serving on active duty; or
- is or ever has been in the conservatorship of the Department of Family and Protective Services (foster care) following an adversary hearing held as provided by Section 262.201, Family Code; or
- is the child of a person eligible for the Star of Texas Award as: a peace officer under Section 3106.002, Government Code; a firefighter under Section 3106.003, Government Code; or an emergency medical first responder under Section 3106.004, Government Code.
This preregistration is just to get your name on the list for PreK.
You will not find out until the end of July if you qualify.
Please call 903-323-7848 for any questions.